Sports on TV: The Drive for Live
HRTS takes a look at the evolving world of Sports on Television: The Drive for Live. As live sports television has become an integral part of the profit equation for our industry, this panel of industry heavyweights will discuss and debate the issues involved in driving viewership and engagement, launching and developing new brands, competition, etc. as well as taking a look the crossover opportunities between sports and our traditional television business. As we approach "high-season" for TV sports, this panel, moderated by ESPN’s Sage Steele, will be a great way to wrap the HRTS’ Fall season.
Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
- Peter Guber — Chairman & CEO, Mandalay Entertainment Group
- Mark Lazarus — Chairman, NBC Sports Group
- David Rone — President, Sports, News & Local Programming, Time Warner Cable Inc.
- Eric Shanks — President, COO & Executive Producer, FOX Sports
- Sage Steele — ESPN Commentator
Host, NBA Countdown
Lunch/Program 12:00 - 2:00
Live-stream 1:00 - 2:00 (Free to watch for current HRTS & JHRTS Members)
The Beverly Hilton
9876 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
||$360 (includes 1yr membership)
||$30 (free for members)
|Sponsorships available. Please call 818-789-1182
Tables and season tickets and program acknowledgements also available